Welcome to the Toddler Approved Tuesday linky party and community. We love to see what you’ve been up with your little ones so come and share with us.
This week we’ve been having fun (and getting messy) making these Hedgehog Cakes which are perfect for some autumn baking.
My wonderful co-host Becky from 3 Princesses and 1 Dude! has been making this spooky DIY Tin Can Alley Game with her Monsters – perfect for a Halloween party.
My two favourites from last week are these beautiful Autumn Leaves Suncatchers from Lukeosaurus and Me.
And these Fruity Flapjacks from the Kids Make and Bake Club look delicious!
If you’re linking up remember:
- You can link up to 2 posts (per week)
- Add the #ToddlerApprovedTuesday badge on each post you would like to link up.
- Share the comment love – lets aim to comment on at least one of the hosts and the post before yours.
- Tweet us your link (@clarestots and @3princess_1dude) for a Retweet.
- If your post has a pin friendly image I will pin to the #ToddlerApprovedTuesday Pinterest board.
and don’t forget to add #ToddlerApprovedTuesday to your instagram posts to show us what you’ve been up to.
Grab your badge below: