Happy Tuesday and welcome to the Toddler Approved Tuesday linky party and online community
We were also inspired to make the easy Paper Tube Friendship Bracelets after reading the book ‘Should I Share my Ice Cream?’.
My co-host Becky over at 3 Princesses and 1 Dude! has created this Mermaid Peg Doll Matching Game for her monsters and I know my Little Tots would adore this.
My two favourite posts from last week are this Inspiring Outdoor Activities from The Butterfly Mother, I love a good nature collage.
and check out this Penguin Tuff Spot from Let them be small – how cute are those penguins?
If you’re linking up remember:
- You can link up to 2 posts (per week)
- Add the #ToddlerApprovedTuesday badge on each post you would like to link up.
- Share the comment love – lets aim to comment on at least one of the hosts and the post before yours.
- Tweet us your link (@clarestots and @3princess_1dude) for a Retweet.
- If your post has a pin friendly image I will pin to the #ToddlerApprovedTuesday Pinterest board.
and don’t forget to add #ToddlerApprovedTuesday to your instagram posts to show us what you’ve been up to.
Grab your badge below: