Whilst hunting for Christmas toppings to put on top of our chocolate bark this year I came across some really cute snowman sprinkles so we changed our plans and instead made this chocolate which G has named Snowman Chocolate. As well as the snowman sprinkles we used edible snowflakes and glimmer sugar to make it extra sparkly.
You will need:
- White chocolate (we used 3 x 200g bars)
- Snowman / white / silver / snowflake sprinkles (whatever you can find)
- Baking tray
- Cling film
How to make Snowman Chocolate:
1. Line a baking tray with cling film making sure there is enough hanging over the edge (makes the chocolate easier to remove)
2. Break the chocolate up into small peices and melt in a bowl over boiling water (someone though I didn’t notice her eating some).
3. Once melted pour into the tray and spread out evenly with a wooden spoon
4. Cover with decorations of your choice and place back in the fridge to re-set
5. Once hardend remove from the tray and peel of the cling film. We then broke ours up and placed them in cellophane bags and tied up with silver pipe cleaners ready to give as gifts to G’s friends.
This post is part of the Toddler Christmas Activity blog hop posted by the brilliant My Bored Toddler so don’t forget stop by and check out all the other great Christmas activities from some other amazing bloggers.