Last week we made these delicious Oat and Raisin Cookies for the Kids Make and Bake Club YouTube channel and they were so good we ate them all straight away so had to make another batch.
These cookies would make a yummy treat or after school snack and were quite sweet so I think next time we may try and replace the sugar with honey.
Watch the video below
In case you missed it here’s what you need and how to make them:
- 80g rolled oats
- 60g butter (softened)
- 60g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Large handful of raisins
- Vanilla essence
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees
- Mix together the butter and sugar
- Add the rest of the ingredients and combine
- Scoop the mixture up and roll into little ball and placed on a lined baking tray
- Bake for around 15 – 20 minutes until golden